Tee It Up Wanakah Event Committee Members
Tom Waring – Event Chair, Sponsorship and Auction/Raffle Co-Chair
- Founder of Waring Financial Group and co-founder of GCW Capital Group and GCW Capital, LLC, Tom focuses on serving closely held family businesses, key executives and high net worth individuals. He provides his clients with holistic business and personal financial planning including business succession planning, estate analysis, insurance planning, investment solutions, selective key employee and employer benefits and charitable giving. He is also CEO of Family & Business Directions, LLC, a consulting business established in 2010 to help business owners and families to successfully develop “Family Wealth” sustainability.
Sarah Waring – Event Chair and Logistics
- A graduate of D’Youville College, Buffalo NY, Sarah is a retired Physician Assistant in Orthopedic Spine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Currently, she is putting her skills and experience to use founding Proprius Pilates, a solo Pilates practice specializing in functional movement and rehabilitation. Raised steeped in military tradition, Sarah is the daughter of a Navy Pilot and stepdaughter of a 1939 United States Military Academy Graduate, Cavalryman and 1963 Commandant of Cadets, West Point, NY.
Roger Woodworth – Volunteer Chair
- President & CEO of Veterans One-stop Center of Western New York, Roger, after serving three years as an enlisted person in the United States Army, received his commission in June 1999 upon graduating from Officers Candidate School. He went on to serve in various leadership positions at the Battalion and Brigade level. In June 2004, CPT Woodworth mobilized and deployed as the Commander, Headquarters & Headquarters Detachment, Engineer Brigade, 42nd Infantry Division leading U.S. service members in ground combat and stability operations with Task Force Liberty during the Iraqi Governance phase of Operation Iraqi Freedom. CPT Woodworth, decorated for Valor in combat, was medically retired from the Army National Guard in 2016, having served nearly 20 years.
Shawn Glogowski – Budget and Banking Chair
- Principal, GCW Capital Group, LLC
LTC Randall Kryszak (Retired) – Day of Event Task Leader Committee
- New York State Director, Selective Service System Region 1
Angela Hall – Funding Opportunity Coordinator
- Angela has worked in the financial services industry since 2007. As a Certified Financial Planner ™ she provides a personal approach to creating a comprehensive wealth strategy, working with individuals, professionals and business owners in developing and implementing financial plans. In her spare time, Angela’s passion is serving her community through organizations such as the Junior League of Buffalo, an organization promoting volunteerism for women, and the Lothlorien Therapeutic Riding Center in East Aurora.
Steven J. Bartkowski | Executive Director, Western NY Section PGA of America
- Steve is currently serving as the Executive Director of the Western New York Section, PGA of America and its charitable arm – PGA REACH WNY. He has been employed in this role since 2017 and has worked in different capacities for the PGA of America since 2011. Steve has been a Committee Member of Tee it Up For the Troops – Wanakah since 2017 and also serves on other local community boards such as The First Tee of WNY, Buffalo District Golf Association and the Oishei Children’s Hospital Pro-Am Committee. Steve was born and raised in Kenmore, NY and lives with his wife Stephanie in Amherst.