Dear Friends and Patriots:
We sincerely THANK YOU for your continuing support of America’s veterans and their families! Each and every one of you is a key part of fulfilling our mission at Tee It Up for the Troops to help these American heroes to “heal, transition, grow, and thrive!”
Tee It Up for the Troops was founded in 2005 by the family and friends of a soldier serving in Iraq. When the son was asked what he needed, he responded by asking his father to do something for the returning service members and their families back home. Tee It Up for the Troops was established to honor that selfless request.
Since 2005, Tee It Up for the Troops has hosted more than 565 fundraising events in over 40 states. With the generous support of sponsors and volunteers, these events have allowed us to donate over $11,000,000 impacting more than 220,000 American Heroes. We target our support across these critical areas of need:
- Treatment of PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injuries: the hidden wounds of war
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention: reducing veteran suicides
- Employment: veteran unemployment rate is much higher than the national average
- Sports and Recreation: both adaptive and rehabilitative
- Family and Caregiver Support: strong family + strong caregiver = strong warrior
- Housing: homelessness, plus transitional and comfort housing while receiving treatment
We also continue to strengthen veterans through our REUNION program in which we have reunited more than 400 combat veterans who were separated due to battlefield injuries, changes in rehabilitation, or other reasons beyond their control.
Together, we are making a difference!
Our support for these dedicated veterans and their families was never meant to end once they came home from war. We must never forget the service and sacrifice of these brave men and women. You honor them through your participation and your financial support of our events. Your generosity is making a real difference, and for that we are forever grateful.
Thank you for “stepping up to the tee” in support of all the men and women of the United States Armed Forces, our veterans, and their families.
President & Executive Director